|Location||West Menlo Park, CA|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
What you get to do daily
You will effectively communicate to our audience through a variety of online technology platforms and channels, driving leads into the sales funnel to maximize the ROI of the digital campaign investment we make. You will help our team translate business goals into successful outbound campaigns, ensuring the timely delivery of assets for publication on our outbound channels, including paid search, paid social, video, podcasting, and other digital media placements.
You will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the strategy used in marketing our products online, and for tracking online promotions and digital campaigns to amplify the company's message within budget and deadlines. You’ll perform research, as necessary, to discover other ways of reaching customers through digital channels.
Keys to your success in this role
Fearlessness, a sense of adventure, and enthusiasm. You are a power user of online marketing channels (SEM/digital advertising) and of digital analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Hotjar. To really excel in this position, you must be a passionate, results-oriented self-starter who is analytical, tech savvy and has the capacity to be both a creative and strategic thinker. Your ability to partner with existing digital marketing staff, as well as the extended marketing and commercial teams to launch, track and report out on outbound digital campaign KPIs and provide updates on program performance to both our team and the extended market development/commercial teams will be crucial.
What’s in it for you
You will get to work alongside a small yet agile team of savvy, creative and driven marketers in the hot and cutting-edge industry of biotech. What we do on a daily basis actually helps scientists better understand the world we live in and, in many ways, helps them make it a better place to live.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Design and execute digital media campaigns that align with our corporate demand generation goals, increasing the lead funnel by targeting audiences at all stages in the buying journey and across a variety of online channels
- Provide continuous improvement of digital related activities, through real-time monitoring, A/B testing experimentation and share strategic recommendations on how to improve response effectiveness and efficiency
- Drive calendaring, messaging, testing, and audience selection for online campaigns
- Work with internal teams on deadlines to publish assets for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Monitor ROI and KPIs for digital advertising and paid social channels
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure all external campaign source tracking is captured and data integrity is maintained within the system for closed loop reporting
- Research and maintain knowledge of online advertising trends, best practices and methodologies; make recommendations to management on strategies to exploit new innovations
- Coordinate the creation of digital content for use in outbound campaigns
- Manage end-to-end digital promotion projects
- Maintain a solid online promotional presence to boost brand awareness
- 4+ years of experience with digital marketing channels; SEM, video advertising and podcasting a plus
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant related discipline
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy, especially in a complex buying cycle
- Expertise in ad platform metrics and reporting
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Results-oriented with a take charge, self-starter attitude
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills a plus