|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for building business to business marketing strategies and creating market advertising plans! This position is brand new within the company and calls for someone who is creative and eager to hit the ground running! This position is offering qualified candidates up to $60k per year depending on experience.
This manufacturer is looking to take their digital marketing and social media presence to the next level and needs a marketing guru who is mechanically inclined and can easily learn their product line. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s social media presence across various digital channels, along with measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
Using your strong knowledge of marketing tools, strategies, and trends in todays marketplace, you will take the lead on developing digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for building B2B marketing strategies and creating advertising plans. The following skills, attributes, education, and experience will prove to be very important:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion, including managing a timeline.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Sound like you?? If so – simply submit your resume for consideration!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.