|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
DNV GL – Business Assurance Marketing group is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who can bring a combination of creativity, enthusiasm and energy to our Marketing Team. The selected candidate will be expected to increase brand awareness, promote company services and drive prospects to conversions through technology platforms. This position is based out of our Katy, TX office but will work remotely for at least 3-4 weeks out of the month.
Tasks May Include
- Actively manage our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, podcasts)
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM
- Experience in creation, execution and measurement of digital marketing campaigns and activities
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines while ensuring quality output
- Solid knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign) and media editing software preferred
- Familiar with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Individual must have high initiative, be positive, detail oriented, be adaptive and receptive to change, work well under pressure within tight deadlines and capable of working with minimal direction
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfLocal employment conditions apply.Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!