|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Digital Marketing Specialist – Remote
Our client offers prospective franchisees an opportunity to become their own boss and discover the freedoms of becoming an entrepreneur. They’re the fastest-growing portable storage and moving company in North America that offers both local moving and temporary portable storage containers. Recognized as a Top Franchise by both Franchise Business Review and Entrepreneur Magazine, our client’s franchises rise above the competition and offers superior products, top-notch customer service, and unrivaled training and support that will ensure franchisees find the success they’re looking for.
Our client is seeking a results-driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist to assist with execution of our client’s marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, qualified lead generation for franchisees, and franchise sales. Our client is a leading portable storage and moving franchise that has over 80 franchisees and is positioned for rapid growth over the next 5 years.
In addition to experience in digital marketing, you must have a growth mindset. You must also be a skilled communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interface with franchisees and leadership with ease. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and will involve regular interaction with their franchisees.
• Assist with planning and executing multiplatform digital marketing campaigns.
• Develop and help franchisees with our brand messaging strategy and standards.
• Assist with email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
• Assist with Planning and executing conversion testing and other experiments.
• Assist with the use of our marketing technology platforms.
• Be a point of contact for related vendors and agencies, as needed.
• Assist with development and execution an ongoing content promotion strategy.
• Act, along with the Director of Digital Marketing, as our community manager on our social media accounts.
• Work with the franchise sales team and franchisees on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
• Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process.
• Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities for franchisee marketing efforts.
• Assist with regular reporting on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis, such as website traffic, lead generation, and revenue attribution for franchisees.
• Proactively monitor of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.