|Location||Long Grove, IL|
|Date Posted||December 22, 2020|
Digital Marketing Specialist
In this Digital Marketing Specialist position you will be responsible for coordinating among various business groups and ad agencies, managing digital projects, and driving projects to completion in a timely manner. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team setting are key attributes required for this position.
Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger with an updated resume at
Are you interested? The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist candidate will possess the following experience:
- Work with teams to optimize key digital campaigns and establish key performance indicators to help assess success and determine opportunities for enhancements.
- Ability to manage large projects with cross-functional teams, including external advertising and media agencies, through structured engagement to achieve business objectives.
- Collecting and reporting out analytics and key insights on a monthly and quarterly basis to key stakeholders. Recognize patterns and go beyond observations to develop clear, compelling, and actionable insights which can be applied to digital programs to improve performance. Identify latest trends and tools to drive best-in-class digital marketing execution.
- Work with Marketing teams and agencies in placing and managing digital advertising, including retargeting campaigns. Collaborate with agencies and/or suppliers, as necessary, to deliver comprehensive program evaluations and recommendations.
- Using Salesforce and Pardot, seek out new, creative solutions and reinvent the way in which we communicate with customers.
- Support Marketing Commercial team with Customer Portal in role of "Communication Manager." Assist with updating of portal customer communication message content, including banner ads and featured product information.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!