|Location||Fort Washington, PA|
|Date Posted||December 9, 2020|
Ref ID: 03720-0011639650
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $17.10 to $19.80 hourly
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Digital Marketing Analyst to assist in all operational and ongoing reporting deliverables supporting Digital Analytics and Marketing teams. This is a 3-6 month contract to hire opportunity that will be remote for the time being, and eventually onsite in Fort Washington, PA. You will facilitate data collection, processing and reporting on digital campaign performance.
• Oversee creation, day to day operations, accuracy, and testing of internal ATG campaign tracking system
• Assist in Google analytics implementation improvements, including QA/UAT Google Analytics tracking implementation in testing and production environments during every release cycle
• Gather, manipulate, and produce daily/weekly/monthly reports and analysis, including daily financial, marketing performance, and social reports
• Conduct BrandX reporting and Audits post close, mid-month and 5-day post close
• Conduct daily audit and validation of Tombras daily dashboard against platform data and CUBES data
• Audit and Validate Creative naming convention values by utilizing Creative tracker
• Manually update daily finance spend file
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in digital analytics
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Familiarity with Pivot Tables and Vlookups a plus.
• Experience in online marketing platforms with strong emphasis on SEM, Display and Paid Social
• Knowledge of web analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, GTM).
• Additionally, candidates must excel in the following areas: strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, organization, project management, presentation skills, and interpersonal, verbal and written communication.