|Date Posted||November 20, 2020|
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a hands-on content professional, with excellent problem-solving skills and a fundamental understanding of overall digital marketing best practices, content guidelines and search marketing best practices.
- Support the SEO and SEM program for cancer.org, Relay For Life, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and other Client digital properties to ensure that the Client develops digital content that is holistic, strategically grounded and maintains the highest standards of innovation, creativity, and excellence.
- Work in internal teams to drive the SEO content strategy, write adcopy revisions and A/B testing variations, staying on top of industry topics and collaborate on strategic discussions with agency partners, business stakeholders, and IT.
- Digital Advertising and ROI maximization (SEO/SEM).
- Research and optimize product descriptions with popular and relevant keywords.
- Manage and pace Google/Bing paid search campaigns and monitor budgets in a day-to-day capacity.
- Report and monitor campaign performance and results, providing KPI reports to leadership.
- Own SEM channel performance - research, forecast and plan, execute and analyze.
- Manage at the campaign and overall tactical level.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Act as an internal point person to various departments as needed for digital content and product copy.
- Implement brand voice and style standards across all content.
- Understand the alignment of digital properties with business objectives and recommend appropriate solutions for enhancing the search experience.
- Make strategic recommendations in our Content SEO direction based on performance data, user behavior and ranking indicators.
- Play an active, hands-on role making SEO adjustments within our content platforms. Working with the digital team, identify tracking requirements and ensure all campaigns have proper tagging solutions in place.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the user journey and create briefs to explore these opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar from an accredited college or university.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled