|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
Ref ID: 03340-0011587678
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies. This role will focus on creating and executing marketing campaigns, as well as supporting the implementation of targeted campaigns for FCSLA clients.
What you will get to do every single day
• Manage copywriting of marketing materials, proposals, case studies, white papers, website content, etc.
• Prepare materials for presentations and meetings including development of presentations and other collateral
• Design and execute ongoing social media strategies
• Post and update approved items to social media platforms and website
• Manage project coordination with graphic designers and other external resources
• Facilitate webinar coordination including venue, registration, materials preparation, and follow-up
• Event management, as necessary
• Conduct data analytics
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• This is a full time position with business hours Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be worked as appropriate
• Work is routinely performed using standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copiers.
• Work requires ability to reach into top filing cabinet drawers and bend or stoop to reach into bottom filing cabinet drawers.
About The Creative Group
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your detail oriented future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit robertha