|Location||Fountain Valley, CA|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, scheduling, and managing content distribution to online channels, including social media networks, website and blog, emails, and online community outlets that are optimized for SEM. This role will support essential marketing operations initiatives in Salesforce Marketing Automation Platform and Social Studio. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be counted on to monitor and increase online traffic for the purpose of lead generation, SEO, as well as product and brand awareness for ML Kishigo the most trusted brand in High Visibility.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
Key functions of this role include:
- Define and prioritize optimizations for Sales Force Marketing Cloud including campaign setup, execution, and tracking, lead management, scoring, and routing, nurture, targeting and audience segmentation.
- Build and monitor the backend automation of landing pages, emails, webinars, segmentation, A/B Testing, nurture programs, utm parameters, events, reporting, workflows, and social media digital programs.
- Ensure successful integration and strategic utilization of tools and technologies.
- Develop and schedule effective email marketing campaigns, monitor and track results, including segmentation, testing, and continuously evaluating for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams for content and call-to-action messages.
- Develop and schedule highly engaging, relevant content to assist with search engine optimization, using tags, keywords, keyword phrases, and meta descriptions.
- Assure content adheres to brand guidelines, has continuous tone and voice, for an exceptional user experience— ensuring that all content is findable, easy to understand, and shareable for our users.
- Build and manage the editorial/content calendar. Define standards for maximizing content success on all channels, including website, blog, social media, email, and other communication channels.
- Identify successful content and map out new ways to repurpose. Identify low-performing content and optimize for better performance.
- Engage consumers on all key social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn. Twitter, Instagram, blogs & other platforms as required, for the purpose of increasing website sales and SEO.
- Identify, interpret, and execute social media trends based on analytics and research.
- Develop and maintain presence and support in online industry-related forum/groups/influencers.
- Monitor online reputation, including social mentions and interactions on company social profiles, groups, and overall online community.
Database Management Support
- Understand and report on the health of the Sales Force Marketing Automation database (life cycle, lead status, industry, titles, personas, gaps/areas for growth).
- Research new end-user lists. Work with appropriate department once list is purchased to ensure lists are uploaded and merged into the DB successfully.
- Understand and ensure compliance in accordance with N.A. privacy standards/laws.