|Date Posted||October 7, 2020|
Ref ID: 03600-0011577457
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Robert Half is actively sourcing for a Digital Marketing Specialist for a contract to full-time opportunity with a client in the Portland Area. This is currently a remote opportunity due to COVID-19, however the selected candidate will need to reside near the Portland area should there be an option to return to onsite operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the execution of demand generation campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing managers weekly on the schedule of EDM, social media and web campaigns to ensure a strong demand generation plan for specific market segments
• Schedule and send EDM campaigns in Marketo, ensuring all projects are completed in a timely manner
• Responsible for checking and validating all segmentations on outgoing communications; requires an in-depth knowledge of Viewpoint data and products
• Facilitate A/B testing, automated trigger campaigns and other techniques that improve conversion rates and lead generation
• Develop behavior-based marketing (lead scoring) and nurture campaigns
• Manage the digital campaign calendar leveraging project management software
• Serve as the Marketo Administrator and Marketing Automation SME within the organization
• Optimizes marketing automation processes, including Marketo integration with website, Salesforce.com and other systems
• Educates the rest of the marketing team on best practices for marketing automation
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues as they arise
• Stays up to speed on new Marketo releases and functionality
• Investigates other supporting technology that can help improve marketing effectiveness
• Provides direction to Marketing Coordinator in support of campaign execution
Reporting & Analysis
• Reports weekly on campaign results and shares best practices for adoption across the Marketing team
• Monthly reporting on macro trends to Executive Management and extended functions to highlight campaign impact on the business and areas for improvement
• Ad hoc reporting to support LDR and sales productivity, including top account reporting and analysis, attribution reporting etc.
• Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce and well versed in marketing automation best practices within a B2B technology environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate with Sales, Marketing and Executive Management, and work comfortably across business units
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
• Enjoys sharing ideas with the team and collaborating. Works well with multiple types of work-styles.
• Is self-driven and strives for continual improvement and measurable results.
• Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions for a wide array of stakeholders.
• Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
• Effectively presents and explains information to others with various levels of knowledge.
• 3-5 years of experience with Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing automation tools.