|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2020|
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: New York
What can you expect?
Reporting to the SVP, Integrated Marketing & PR, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work within a global marketing and communications team to execute digital marketing and social media strategies and campaigns. In this role you will build and nurture trusted business partner relationships with segment/Center of Excellence/Global Strategic Advisory/Sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a doer as well as a thinker, with a self-starting, resilient and attention to detail orientation.
What's in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match.
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership throughout business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Myriad opportunities for volunteerism via various Social Impact partnerships in the community.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution.
- After six months, eligible for up to $10k tuition reimbursement per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Entitled to 20 days of vacation, time off to give back to your community, ten sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
We will count on you to:
- Manage Guy Carpenter social channels (LinkedIn and Twitter) - from developing strategy to content creation, execution and analytics
- Plan and execute all external-facing digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and help execute paid media (paid search, display ads and LinkedIn sponsored content, etc.) plans that align with business objectives
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns in the future
- Help execute segment marketing plans across a range of digital channels: social media, website, blog and email campaigns etc.
- Act as the marketing liaison for company’s CRM and marketing automation initiatives
- Conduct training on marketing automation systems for colleagues and serve as a resource for those users, providing troubleshooting and general guidance
- Develop and edit copy for marketing mailings, brochures, ads, surveys, website landing pages and other promotional materials
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven expertise in executing integrated marketing and communications programs, including digital, website, PR and content marketing programs for a Professional Services firm
- Experience with Pardot and Marketing Cloud preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, organizational and research skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and colleagues to drive the marketing strategy forward
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally in Marketing/Communications
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing/communications for a Professional Services firm
- Experience managing social sites for the firm (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
What makes you stand out:
- Reinsurance experience
Who We Are:
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC is a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist with more than 3,100 professionals in over 60 offices around the world. Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, trusted strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help clients adapt to emerging opportunities and achieve profitable growth. Guy Carpenter is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company’s 75,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading companies including Marsh, Mercer and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit www.guycarp.com and follow Guy Carpenter on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter