|Date Posted||September 20, 2020|
Ref ID: 02100-0011543555
Classification: Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $70000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
We are a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! Well-suited applicants will have five or more years of experience managing all paid forms of digital media, including SEM and social in support of B2B demand gen programs. Experience in organic SEO is also a plus. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing search, display and social media campaigns for our clients. This position will directly work with, and learn from, our Lead Gen Strategist. You will also be expected to run campaigns on your own from day one. This is 100% a “doer” role; it is not a management or oversight role. You will be doing the work. As such, a love of all-things data will help. Innate curiosity and the ability to learn on the fly will also help. Expect expectations to be high.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will deliver revenue-driving insights and actionable recommendations based on your ongoing data analysis Obsessive attention to detail, strict adherence to schedules and budgets, and the ability to work independently and to thrive in a fast-moving environment—one in which you will be expected to make and to implement decisions independently—will be the keys to your success at Grove.
• Work directly with account managers and clients to deploy paid search strategy.
• Plan, strategize, implement and optimize campaigns and budgets for all digital media.
• Perform keyword research and organize into ad groups/campaigns for paid search.
• Write ad copy for paid search campaigns.
• Build saved/native, remarketing, lookalike, and customer match audiences in core search, display and social platforms.
• Manage remarketing and conversion tagging/tracking in Google Tag Manager.
• Create and manage native lead gen forms in platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Advise and influence the design of optimized landing page environments to deliver peak conversion rates.
• Collaborate with creative team on campaign copy/creative that aligns with brand and delivers best performance.
• Create polished, actionable dashboards, reports, and presentations using Google Data Studio.
• Turn data into actionable content recommendations.
• Research and lead implementation of new paid platforms for our clients.
• Keep abreast of digital marketing news, technologies, best practices and strategies.
• Present industry developments and discoveries to internal team members.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience managing paid search, display and social campaigns.
• Required: hands-on experience deploying and managing campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn. Suggested: Quora, Gartner Digital Markets, SnapChat campaigns.
• Deep knowledge of digital media ad platforms like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and DSPs.
• Familiarity with SEM tools like MOZ, SEM Rush, SpyFu and Google Keyword Planner.
• Expertise with web analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hotjar, etc.
• Familiarity with tag management systems (ex. Google Tag Manager).
• Experience with marketing automation tools (ex. Marketo, HubSpot) and platforms.
• Google certifications: nice to have.
• You must be an exceptionally well organized person capable of multitasking under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Fluent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google shared documents.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required