|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
Ref ID: 02960-0011555522
Classification: Technical Writer
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant looking to advance their career with a start-up company based in the Syracuse, NY area. This position is fully remote and will be responsible for the day-to-day activities involved in client-specific marketing campaigns surrounding email, social media, and other online marketing tools and platforms. You will report directly to the President of the company, which is a rapidly growing Digital Marketing agency with clients in the IT space, and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing campaigns.
Successful candidates must be highly proficient in HubSpot – you will be trained on the specific operations of their marketing strategy but in-depth knowledge of HubSpot functionality is key.
• Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
• Planning, coordinating and maintaining activities to ensure alignment with strategy, brand and company goals
• Submit ideas to advance marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company's brand
• Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• 2+ years' experience working in marketing or advertising
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong communication and organizational skills