|Date Posted||September 7, 2020|
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing & Communications
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Communications
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: August 31, 2020
The world’s leading association serving professional photographers is searching for its new Digital Marketing Specialist. If you are driven, with a contagious positive energy, and a desire to be part of a team that is equally fun and talented, then we hope you continue reading.
Do you geek out with CTRs and CPAs? Do you enjoy analyzing data to come up with actionable insights and strategies for marketing campaigns? Does your scrolling come to a sudden halt when you spot an eye-popping digital ad? Do you like to stay up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices?
We are looking for a detail oriented, highly-motivated creative problem solver to join our fun, collaborative, and fast-paced marketing communications team at Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
PPA is a not for profit trade association that exists to help our members succeed as photographers and small business owners while promoting the photography industry as a whole. We are a diverse and fun group of people, working in a relaxed and welcoming environment.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for overseeing the management of our paid digital marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple channels. Working closely with our creative team and media agency, you will develop our paid advertising campaigns, and track and analyze results.
You will stay on top of new technology and industry trends and find opportunities to ensure the organization fully leverages every opportunity to increase brand awareness and lead generation in all channels.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE…
- Can effectively straddle the analytical and creative worlds.
- Has a track record of successfully implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Has proven experience in analytics and marketing reporting.
- Finds joy in well executed ideas.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Has excellent project management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and execute paid digital marketing campaigns including search, programmatic, social, and video.
- Analyze performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage media agency relationship, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain web analytics and metrics reporting.
- Identify trends and insights, and find opportunities to optimize spend and increase ad performance.