|Location||Lake Barrington, IL|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2020|
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist looking for more challenges and professional growth? Do you enjoy being part of a creative team that values your opinions and ideas? Are you looking for a stable company in a growing industry with limitless potential? If you said “yes”, then you owe it to yourself to check out the new Digital Marketing Specialist position here at Ortho Molecular Products.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Contribute to and implement the digital marketing plan that supports company objectives.
- Create and manage the production of promotional, lead nurturing, trigger-based and other types of email campaigns.
- Create and manage the production of landing pages and relevant creative content.
- Work with in-house Marketing and Creative teams to organize the content marketing calendar.
- Support the creation and execution of social media campaigns—as needed.
- Use Google Analytics and competitive intelligence tools to drive traffic, increase conversion rates and make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, promotions, SEO marketing and future digital marketing initiatives.
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Proven track record in creating and executing digital marketing strategies.
- Must have experience with marketing automation and email marketing platforms.
- Experience using CMS, HTML and CSS.
- Digital graphic design experience a plus.
- Must be results oriented—with a high degree of personal initiative.
- Excellent project management skills with a strong attention to detail required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Character qualities of attentiveness, creativity, determination, initiative, and responsibility.
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Voluntary insurance benefits (accident, disability, vision, etc.)
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
For more than 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health. We partner exclusively with health care practitioners because we believe the transformation of medicine can only be achieved when practitioner and patient are working together to address the root causes of health concerns. One of our primary goals is to help practitioners implement functional medicine successfully, and our team of Clinical Brand Managers helps us do just that.
Utilize your Digital Marketing skills to further build our brand and grow with a leader in the functional medicine arena. Apply today!