|Date Posted||August 5, 2020|
Summary: A Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and implement multi-channel tactics for brand awareness and lead generation. They will take handle digital marketing campaigns from the idea inception to graphic design and execution in necessary channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist stays on top of digital trends and content best practices and drives the evolution of our approaches in SEM, social media strategy, content strategy/optimization, paid and organic promotions, and user experience.
Duties to include, (but not limited to):
- Develop and implement multi-channel tactics for lead generation and to move existing leads to their next journey stage
- Develop and create social media and digital advertising efforts, including creating and placing ads and the writing, creative and scheduling of posts
- Build and manage SEM campaigns
- Coordinate brand website blog posts
- Craft engaging content for email blasts, manage distribution lists through CRM platform, and contribute to overall email marketing strategy
- Collaborate with internal team to develop cohesive messaging and initiatives
- Participate in video production for YouTube Channels and other platforms
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content as requested
- Contribute to creation of promotional/install videos for brands and the company that will be shown on social media platforms, website pages, and other platforms. Develop multimedia assets in-house or coordinate with contracted vendors as needed.
- Manage and maintain Home Visualizer program, including web presence and app.
- Assist customers with website, social media, visualizer, and photo needs.
- Assist with digital photo editing for print or digital use.