|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
As a digital marketing strategist, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of tesa’s market segments. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for product-specific sets of features and their benefits. You will actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and digital marketing for new launches. You will be knowledgeable about the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales enablement initiatives and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge.
- Together with the product and market segment teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our segment story, our products’ features and their benefits.
- Develop content (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive benchmarking and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Analyze, optimize and report on key metrics
- BA/BS degree
- 3 years professional experience in marketing or marketing-adjacent position
- Must be fluently bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or other relevant position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools and analytics
- Stay current in marketing trends and news