|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
For immediate consideration, call Annabelle at 248-682-6500 or email laurie.thierry[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]with the subject line "ELY55"
Marketing Representative will develop content that produces effective lead generation and broadens the company''s visibility within automotive and other industries.
- Creative and innovative digital native
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google
- AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our
- business'' various types of content
- Organized, proactive, and thorough with exceptional analytical skills and default towards logic
- Good work ethic with very high standards and a can-do attitude
- Agility in multitasking - ability to manage and prioritize multiple items/tasks.
- Learns quickly
- Superb listening skills with an openness to constructive criticism
- Self-starter who is punctual
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Proper grammar.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- A passion for the industry and our business'' mission
Education / Work Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS liberal arts degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- 3-10 years of marketing experience.
- "Internet/ Digital Native Person"
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with our team to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Work with the team to build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Connect with influential media outlets (such as TechCrunch, NPR, VentureBeat) and journalists to place
- stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Actively pursue and grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, networking, and lead generation content.
- Grow our email list organically, not through purchased or rented lists.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into
- customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Follow up with customers after providing quotes and not receiving a purchase order.
- Collect and analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences.
- Be the lead on and manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns, including trade shows.
- Use key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create and establish customer satisfactory surveys, compile responses, and present to team.
All Candidates are subject to pre-placement drug screening and a criminal background check.