|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
Marketing Representative will develop content that produces effective lead generation and broadens the company's visibility within automotive and other industries.
- Creative and innovative digital native
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google
- AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our
- business' various types of content
- Organized, proactive, and thorough with exceptional analytical skills and default towards logic
- Good work ethic with very high standards and a can-do attitude
- Agility in multitasking - ability to manage and prioritize multiple items/tasks.
- Learns quickly
- Superb listening skills with an openness to constructive criticism
- Self-starter who is punctual
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Proper grammar.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- A passion for the industry and our business' mission
Education / Work Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS liberal arts degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- 3-10 years of marketing experience.
- "Internet/ Digital Native Person"