|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Digital Marketing, Advertising, or 2+ years’ relevant scheduling experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness; proactive, quick learner
- Self-starter who takes initiative with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Superior time management and organizational skills as well as the capacity to manage workload peaks, multitasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong customer service experience and the ability to foster relationships as necessary; flexible, patient, courteous, professional
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including organization, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of change, and innovation
- Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Candidate will serve as content scheduling expert on multiple platforms
- Interact with Campaign Planning team and Network Support teams as needed to ensure campaigns are accurately and timely implemented
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing management of process and application improvements such as content delivery systems and compliance reporting
- Manage all digital campaign execution including testing, automation rules, notifications, optimization and analysis
- Assist with troubleshooting any scheduling issues that impact campaign execution; modify and test/QA as necessary
- Contact stores to test and troubleshoot campaign setup and implementation
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods at a time.
- Ability to operate a computer.
- Ability to communicate, verbal or written, to associates, vendors and customers.
- Ability to travel as needed
Job duties may change with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: