|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
TEKsystems is currently filling the role of Digital Marketing Specialist with responsibilities over the daily operations, content creation and reporting on multi-channel digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals. Digital marketing channels may include, but are not limited to social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram YouTube), digital advertising, Sprout Social, Canva, Promo and Google Analytics. This role will report to the Digital Marketing Team Lead and work closely with other marketing professionals to execute and deliver ROI for digital marketing initiatives. Operating within the digital marketing group, the ideal candidate has strong organizational and communication skills and embodies a teamwork mentality. If you are proactive and have a passion for innovation while working in a fast-paced environment, then we would love to start a conversation.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong writing and communication skills with an eye for design and creativity
- Partners with marketing communications and creative teams to build and optimize organic and paid digital marketing content, with a focus on social media
- Real-time and consistent monitoring of all social media networks and conversations by offering solutions, mediating conversations and resolving customer needs in a prompt manner
- Tracking and reporting on the key performance indicators of TEKsystems digital campaigns
- Manage digital marketing team invoicing and budgeting
- Stay up-to-date on company services/offerings, competitive research and current industry trends
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing or in a related business field or equivalent military experience
- At least one year of experience working in marketing or communications
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with social media writing and ad account administration
- Ability to creatively address challenges and problem solve
- Be flexible with changing priorities and short timelines
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Quality as job one.Considers quality a priority over simply getting things done.
- Self-direction. Self-motivated and self-initiate new assignments and challenges, seeking out influencers and the knowledge they need to achieve their goals and progress to the next level.
- Fearless decision-making. Steps up and make decisions when it's necessary. Not afraid to make a mistake in an effort to reach for innovative solutions.
- Skills development. Strong desire to consistently improve/expand skills to become even better. Grow personally to help the team and company grow.
- Desire for input. Seeks to understand what's expected and secures regular feedback for motivation and develop new ideas/ways of working.
- Cool under pressure. Confidence to calmly analyze situations and solve problems, even when the deadline is quickly approaching. Know when to compromise and when to stand firm.
- Effective people skills. Values and understands how to nurture professional relationships, build bridges to expand organizational network.
- Continuous Learning. Values the need to stay current in an evolving space and seeks out new knowledge and certifications to demonstrate their ability and growing skillsets.