|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work to manage SEM and PPC campaigns to increase website traffic by executing & practicing digital marketing best practices.
Essential Job Functions
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation and optimization of search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- Work directly with local search resources and internal teams to keep all online local content updated across the Internet (location address, hours, services, content, etc.) for new and existing stores on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Update local store's page content regularly with offers, promotions, news, and events to support the overall marketing plan- feature messages, highlighted products/brands, images, etc. to continue to optimize for best SEO results.
- Optimize keyword campaigns to meet the need and direction of the merchandise and marketing teams (based on seasonality, product sales, new product launches, etc.).
- Implement additional vendor search campaigns with vendor reimbursement dollars as appropriate (seasonal, new product launches, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and other available tools to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Create SEO-friendly content landing pages and content as needed.
- Create additional online assets as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing team in the areas of invoice processing, budget tracking, and phone coverage.
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the Marketing Manager, Director or Vice President.
Skill and Qualifications
- Experience with and knowledge of online marketing and paid search advertising set-up and coordination (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills. Must present a professional company image and positive attitude. Comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or business.
- Ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of online/digital marketing.
<span class='hidden jd-select'