|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
Looking for a Great Place to Work? According to Fortune Magazine, The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, Connecticut Post, Hartford Courant and Hartford Business Journal… it's Benchmark Senior Living. Not only do they tell us, but our associates live it every day.
At Benchmark, we look for and hire talent. Our associates are Called to Care in ways that impact lives through human connection. Team, collaboration, sharing resources and ideas are central to how we work. We are thought leaders creating quality experiences and inspiring personal growth for all who engage with us. We just happen to imagine, build and manage beautiful, private-pay communities geared toward older adults.
Are you Called to Care about your work, other people and making a difference? Do you believe that people and teams are Better Together than going at it alone? Are you always striving to Be the Benchmark by which all others are measured? Then our core values match, and we're interested in you.
CURRENT OPENING: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description: Under the general guidance of the Sr. Director, Digital and Performance Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing and reporting on digital marketing strategies aimed at optimizing our owned channels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the in's and out's of keeping a large website up to date including touchpoints for marketing automation, paid advertising and analytics. They will help lead the planning, strategy, and execution of digital projects while ensuring completeness, consistency and with a passion for creating a robust digital presence. They will also understand SEO best practices and how to leverage SEO to increase quality organic traffic to the website and other connected channels.
This position will:
- Own the daily maintenance of the website and make proactive recommendations for updates.
- Own the publishing and freshness of local listings and drive the online review process.
- Manage and report on digital call tracking program
- Learn and expand on current SEO best practices to continually audit the website and evaluate the existing pages, new content offerings and creative.
- Edit new and existing content to improve search visibility including paid advertising landing pages.
- Perform keyword research to identify new target keywords in our local markets.
- Report on site activity, optimization improvements and lead generation.
- Work closely with Agencies to execute content, advertising and development initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong analytical mindset and a proven ability to analyze website performance and consumer behavior.
- Is highly skilled in working on websites, local listing sites, advertising platforms and social channels.
- Has excellent digital marketing and integrated campaign executional experience.
- Is a strategic thinker and hands-on executor.
- A systematic problem-solver.
- Is self-directed and detail oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar field, or similar experience required.
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing supporting a high growth organization.
- Expertise in Website Content Management and a familiarity with tools such as Hubspot and Drupal
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and experience editing websites for SEO.
- Has a passion for learning the latest SEO/SEM/Social trends and strategies.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google) and business intelligence software (Power BI).
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to Senior Leaders.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret results to drive change.
- Google certifications a plus.