|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
Adecco is assisting our client in Ontario, Ca., we are currently hiring Digital Marketing Specialist.
The Digital Marketing position requires the candidate work as part of a team in a office/sales environment having responsibility of Digital Marketing. - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- At least 3+ years of digital media, social media campaigns, automation, email marketing and optimization experience
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and other software like Marketo, Constant Contact, HubSpot, and Pardot
- Working within PhotoShop to create, edit and update images, graphics & content
- Marketo experience is preferred
- Google Analytics experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Playing an integral role in executing and optimizing digital marketing projects as it pertains to project strategy, recommendations, needs, and performance.
- Launch and optimize various web/email/social campaigns and oversee accounts on a variety of platforms
- You will provide insights in campaign performance through Google Analytics and Marketo email insights.
- Assist with special planned community events, such as grand openings, resident events and other dynamic Lewis development promotions
- You will maintain and collaborate with multiple partner relationships including those focused-on website design and maintenance, strategy, paid search, advertising listings, reputation management and social media.
- Other marketing
What's in this for you?
- Pay is based on experience
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, warehouse Work Environment
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled