|Date Posted||October 3, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Specialist in collaboration with director of marketing and advertising agency will create social media content, e-blasts and coordinate the communications output within the Tampa organization of Lennar and WCI. This person will need to be able to work independently and take initiative as well as be a team player. Creates and delivers emails, brochures, newsletters, and other publications to include critical notifications and alerts to both internal customers and associates. The Digital Marketing Specialist also has responsibility for drafting and distribution of executive communications and support of, sponsorships, contests, fundraisers, marketing material, in collaboration with HR, Corporate Marketing and business units and business operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, create and curate social content on a daily basis.
- Work with Corporate social media team and in-house marketing team to brainstorm content ideas.
- Ideate, coordinate and film live videos for Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Ideate, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs
- primarily for our social media channels, but also our website, and other digital mediums.
- Analyze performance of social media content, to help guide direction of future content.
- Stay up to date on features and content capabilities of social media sites.
- Research best in class content creation across big brands.
- Assist in preparing strategic e-marketing plans for the Lennar and WCI Tampa division
- Execute e-marketing plans to meet business demand and time frames.
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Work with agency to design and launch e-marketing campaigns to increase sales and meet division business plan
- Analyze performance of e-marketing to help guide direction of future content
- Measure and present results of e-marketing efforts.
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications across various platforms.
- Develop fresh story ideas and concepts for blogs that keep our Consumers engaged.
- Assist in providing content to agency and editing press releases to promote upcoming communities, new phases and any division initiatives