|Date Posted||August 18, 2019|
The Right Opportunity
Successful national healthcare consulting firm in Atlanta, Georgia (inside the Perimeter; Smyrna/Vinings; close to Buckhead/Brookhaven) seeks creative individual to further execute and develop Digital Marketing service line for our clients (i.e., social media, conversion tracking, search engine marketing, and content and reputation management).
The Right Candidate
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of how to engage and connect patients with physicians utilizing social media marketing, search engine marketing, reputation management and related activities. You understand how to create/develop, expand, and manage the digital presence of our physician clients. You "get it done." You successfully strategize and develop the digital plan, execute the plan, and relate with clients by demonstrating results.
The right candidate will have two to five years' experience in digital marketing or advertising, a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or equivalent job related experience; and experience with understanding client needs, executing digital campaigns using a variety of digital media, generating impactful content, managing concurrent projects, and building excellent client relationships.
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing strategies for a variety of clients to connect physicians with the right patients and families.
- Bring to life amazing social media marketing campaigns to include writing excellent content
- Generate customer outreach, including management of online community
- Manage social media accounts daily, including regular posting and boosting
- Work with our design and web development team and our experienced consultants, including generating content and updating digital media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, client websites)