|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage digital and social sites online profiles, extending marketing campaigns to digital presence.
- Manage the design, structure, function, maintenance, and continuous improvement of internal SharePoint and external websites (including all images, tools, and content).
- Manage company blog, e-newsletter, and social media (including regular posts, news, etc.)
- Responsible for managing SEO strategy, including content creation, link building, and keyword search to increase organic rankings on all major search networks.
- Optimize external website performance by analyzing metrics through Google Analytics.
- Participate in the integration of graphic and multimedia components into the website, specifically video.
- Provide digital strategies consistent with the brand and strategic and business objectives for all social platforms and communities including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google sites, etc.
- Manage official company social media accounts through day-to-day messaging/posts, developing unique content, monitoring and responding to comments/feedback.
- Maintain digital ad buys on social media and Google and review and report on analytics regarding target audiences and messaging.
- Report analysis of sites and social traffic while minimizing reputation and other risk exposure in social media.
- Oversee management of all digital and social media channels (including updates, design, and user experience).
- Manage maintenance of digital marketing on proprietary app.
- Monitor web traffic and digital ad conversion and prepare and present reports regularly on campaign success.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO/SEM and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Serve as the liaison between Marketing and Information Technology departments.
Other tasks may include
- Identify and evaluate new standards, technologies and trends in website development, design, and delivery.
- Demonstrate and maintain proficiency with WordPress -both back-end development and user experience evaluation.
- Find, diagnose, and repair website problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Develop and test the website across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including mobile devices and tablets.
- Identify and maintain ADA website compliance.
- Research and assess competing websites in regards to content, look and feel, and functionality, and making improvement recommendations to the site.
- Identify opportunities, tools and trends in the social space and recommend the best course of action with justifiable metrics.
- Photograph events as needed for social media use.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Four-year degree in marketing, computer science or related fields is preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Experience in digital ad buys, social media posting and analytic tools
Experience in improving business SEO footprint and best practices
Experience with Google Analytics/Tag Manager experience preferred
Experience in brand identification and developing strategic marketing initiatives aimed at strengthening brand awareness and customer loyalty preferred
Must demonstrate working knowledge of WordPress
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Basic understanding of SEO and implementation tactics
Foundational knowledge in design techniques and principles involved in the production of digital materials
SKILLS/ABILITIES Ability to update meta tags and descriptions; ability to manage and update plugins.
Ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing, with other managers, staff, and the public
Social Media networks and advertising, SEO and online reputation management.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all relevant Internet applications.
Exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with supervisory and staff members and vendors
Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Must be highly motivated, flexible, and decisive.
Typical office environment.