|February 8, 2024
Working at MICROMERITICS means you are improving our world in many ways. Our high-performing products offer solutions that characterize particles, powders, and porous materials focusing on physical properties, chemical activity, and flow properties. Our industry-leading technology portfolio includes instruments that characterize surface area, porosity, solid density, particle interactions, and powder flow. In fact, every 3 seconds around the world there is a scientist conducting a BET Surface Area measurement using our TriStar. The demand for our technology has been further fueled by advances in green technology, electric vehicle, carbon capture, and hydrogen.
Micromeritics, the world's leading manufacturer of particle characterization technologies, is at the forefront of innovation in vital markets such as net-zero, lithium-ion batteries, EV, hydrogen, catalysts, and additive manufacturing. As a fast-growing technology company, we are seeking a dynamic individual to shape our digital marketing strategy and execution. Join us in driving the success of a global market leader and contribute to our growth in exciting and rapidly evolving industries.
- Communication Channel Management: Enhance and optimize key digital marketing channels to drive high-quality traffic, resulting in increased engagement and inquiries across all products.
- PPC Expertise: Demonstrate a strong understanding of PPC, creating and monitoring targeted campaigns, optimizing keywords, and contributing to the overall SEM strategy for optimal value.
- SEO Best Practices: Implement SEO best practices, ensuring keyword-rich webpages and analyzing competitor strategies. Collaborate with subject-matter experts and web development for improved search engine ranking.
- Email Marketing Expertise: Utilize strong experience in Email Marketing, employing data segmentation and adhering to email structure best practices. Proficiency with leading email marketing tools is advantageous, along with an understanding of deliverability, AB testing, and bounce rates.
- Analytics Proficiency: Undertake detailed analysis of digital marketing channels using tools like Google Analytics. Identify key metrics for comprehensive performance understanding and areas for improvement.
- CRM and Database Management: Ensure connection between marketing campaigns which links back to CRM and ability to analyse data.
- Social Media and Content Management: Manage and publish high-quality content on Linked, YouTube, and third-party media partners to enhance exposure and market awareness.
- Automation and Efficiency: Identify opportunities for marketing automation and general improvements in digital marketing channels to enhance efficiency and marketing output delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing with a focus on content, search engine, product, or a related discipline with 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Working experience with marketing automation systems such as Sales Force Account Engagement (Pardot) and Email Market Platforms.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems.
- Web/CRM lead capture experience (SalesForce CRM).
- Expertise in SEM, including SEO and PPC
- Passion for Digital Marketing with a drive to elevate the success of marketing channels for a global organization.
- Enthusiastic about teamwork with strong communication skills.
- Adaptability and resilience to overcome setbacks or new challenges.
If you are a motivated, proactive, and organized individual looking to make a significant impact in the digital marketing landscape, we invite you to join our team at Micromeritics. Shape the future with us!
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. (Executive Order 11246, Section 503, & VEVRAA)