|February 7, 2024
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong background in email and community based marketing to support supplier engagement programs for our Supply Chain Renewables Initiative (SCRI). The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on sustainability being a significant bonus. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and be a dedicated team player.
* Develop and implement digital communication strategies: Create and execute comprehensive digital marketing plans, for our communication services offer, working closely with the SCRI team.
* Design and execute email marketing campaigns: Support our SCRI program team by developing and managing targeted communication campaigns, including content creation, list segmentation, channel production + management (especially email and marketing automation software) and performance analysis, to drive engagement and conversions. Knowledge of A/B testing, delivery capabilities and communications, to maintain best practices for ongoing, targeted client communications
* Graphics creation: Develop visually engaging and impactful graphics using design tools like Canva, aligned to our brand standards.
* Analyze and report on campaign performance: Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, using analytics tools and KPIs, to inform future strategies and optimize ROI.
* Leverage AI technologies: Utilize available artificial intelligence (AI) tools and platforms to enhance efficiency, improve decision-making, and optimize workflows within your job role.
* Collaborate with internal and external teams: Work closely with marketing team members, and other departments to ensure that digital communication efforts align with overall company goals and messaging. Client-facing capabilities, abilities to interpret data both for email marketing/digital campaigns, and present insights to internal/external clients
* Stay informed on industry trends and best practices: Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and techniques, particularly within the B2B and sustainability sectors, to ensure the company remains competitive and innovative. Knowledge of Dotdigital is a bonus.
* Exceptional communication and teamwork: Foster a collaborative environment by effectively communicating with team members, sharing knowledge, and contributing to the overall success of the team. Ability to collaborate on highly matrixed teams across a global organization, working with clients in a variety of industries and vertical sectors.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing, with a focus on social media, email marketing, and paid promotion strategies
* Comfort with using and exploring AI tools
* Experience in the energy and sustainability sector is a strong bonus
* Proficiency in graphic creation tools, social media management tools, email marketing platforms, and analytics tools
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and time management abilities
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Passion for staying current with industry trends and best practices
For this position, the expected compensation range is $81,600 - $122,400 per year, which includes base pay and short-term incentive.
The compensation range for this full-time position applies to candidates located within the United States. Our salary ranges are determined by reviewing roles of similar responsibility and level. Within the salary range, individual pay is determined by several factors including performance, knowledge, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Schneider Electric also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees, inclusive of flexible work arrangements, paid family leaves, 401(k) + match, well-being programs, holidays & paid time off, military leave benefits, and more.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.