|February 6, 2024
Surya is an energetic home décor brand that has gained attention for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessory solutions. Products ranging from area rugs and pillows to poufs and wall art are sold through a broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, and interior designers. Surya fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration, with each employee taking personal ownership in the company, and we are known for our best-in-class products and solutions-driven customer experience. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Surya is seeking an experienced self-motivated digital marketing expert to develop, implement and track digital campaigns across multiple channels, with a focus on email marketing through Pardot. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker with a knack for data-driven insight who will bring new ideas and subject matter expertise to maximize marketing ROI. He/she will develop and implement account-based marketing and demand generation campaigns to expand brand reach, engage prospects, and drive sales pipeline and revenue. Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Develop, execute and optimize programs to expand brand awareness, increase sales pipeline, and drive revenue by using a variety of digital marketing techniques
- Oversee the strategic operation of Pardot, including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring and nurturing
- Create a variety of targeted high-quality marketing content, including email templates, landing pages and website content
- Manage content calendars and define standard for maximizing content success on all channels, including new ways to repurpose content to improve the customer journey
- Build reports and dashboards to communicate digital marketing key performance indicators, and make recommendations for improvement, optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience with email marketing (B2B preferred)
- Pardot/Marketing Cloud Account Engagement experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with account-based marketing or executing customer journeys
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple marketing priorities and initiatives
- Proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Logical and technical thinker with excellent attention to process and detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
Portfolio is required with Resume submittal.
Surya provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.