|February 6, 2024
Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Location: Charlotte, United States : North Carolina Digital Marketing Specialist
nano is looking for an experienced digital marketing specialist that wants to expand their knowledge and grow within the nano's global team. The job will include global content writing for web, social media, and other digital marketing avenues, creating both visually appealing and SEO-driven web pages in CMS, and managing a multi-language and multi-market setup. You will need to structurally manage SEO and know how to write content that will perform well in search. Your objective is to grow traffic, inquiries and leads for the business. Globally responsible for digital experience focusing on helping establish nano as the leading player in air treatment and gas generation and a strong SEO presence.
* Making pages and maintaining the global website in a CMS
* Writing and implementing SEO content
* Translate technical inputs into explicit and engaging content for the website and optimize it with relevant on-page content, page titles, meta descriptions
* Structure navigation and create a best-in-class web experience
* Keyword research
* Write content and maintain all aspects of nano's social media avenues
* Identifying close digital competitors and developing strategies to beat them
* Develop and maintain any Pay Per Clicks ads and on-line advertising for optimum ROI
* Rollout content to different languages and markets
* Monitoring trends in web, digital tools and SEO to stay ahead of the competition and remain relevant to our customers
* Create road map for future digital initiatives.
* Work with marketing to review and edit digital content before finalizing the items for production/submission.
* Implementation of Sales /Marketing Customer Platform including integration to AEM, Livechat, Chatbot, etc. (examples include HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.)
* Analyze software implemented by the parent company to determine if it benefits the nano brand. Coordinate implementation as determined.
What we expect from you?
* Experienced SEO content writer who enjoys writing and creating text that performs in Google and provides website visitors with a good experience; you know how to make pages inside a CMS. You have a strong understanding of keyword research and SEO structurally and written.
* Proven track record in growing keywords and traffic to a website (preferable to a multi-lingual website structure). You can demonstrate the business value that your websites have contributed.
* Experience in a CMS with multiple languages, translations workflows and managing content in different languages. Experience with Canva, Sprout, Adobe Experience Manager is a bonus.
* Ability to use Google Analytics, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite tools.
* Experience working with SEO tools such as SEMRush, experience in Hubspot or other marketing automation tools is a bonus.
* Experienced with content writing and making websites and with a desire to grow into the next role.
* Motivated, proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Work in a fast-changing B2B environment, with representation/teams worldwide.
* Proficient in computer software applications equivalent to Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Digital Marketing Degree, creative writing or similar degree and/or relevant experience
What you can expect from us?
* New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
* Opportunities for professional development
* Outstanding company wellness & benefits programs
* Excellent compensation package
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
At nano we believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers.
That's where you come in - we believe our people make it happen.
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Start your journey today!
nano purification solutions is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. nano purification solutions strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All nano purification solutions employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.