|February 5, 2024
Are you passionate about drivingonline growth, engaging audiences, and making a measurable impact in thedigital landscape? If so, we want to hear from you!
Fidelity Building Services Group(Fidelity BSG)is seeking ahighly motivated and results-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist tojoin our marketing team in Hunt Valley, MD!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our Directorof Marketing & Communications to increase brand presence of all FidelityBSG portfolio companies utilizing our various digital channels. In this position you would be responsible forthe curation of content for all company websites and social media accountstargeted to the organization"'s key audiences. This is a great opportunity to work with multiple platforms and websitepartners to distribute content, increase brand recognition, and track marketingperformance.
- Responsible for digital brand presence by managing marketing/social media calendar and scheduling/publishing content on various online platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Business, etc.) for all Fidelity BSG portfolio companies
- Monitor and report social media performance/metrics for all Fidelity BSG portfolio companies
- Provide recommendations on innovative ways to use social platforms and digital content to tell stories, interact and build community, generate leads, and drive engagement and traffic
- Monitor and respond to (or escalate when appropriate) comments, mentions and reviews, as well as other ratings and reviews, to maintain a positive brand image across various online platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Business, etc.)
- Work with Graphic Designer and web management partners to curate digital graphics, monitor and report on all Fidelity BSG portfolio companies' websites and social media channels, and to ensure accuracy of brand information, content, and user experience
- Monitor Google Analytics, and/or other website metrics, to identify opportunities for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Assist with integration/on-boarding marketing tasks of newly acquired companies, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of all social platforms, including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Robust understanding of the ever-evolving social media environment and demonstrated ability to manage a well-established and large social media presence
- Knowledge of social media marketing, including content calendar management, open graph tagging, scheduling, analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience using content management systems, social media management and listening tools, and related web applications
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent proofing and editing abilities is a must
- Self-motivated and high energy with superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Must have previous experience with managing digital marketing efforts, including social media and digital content marketing
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional marketing team
Fidelity BuildingServices Group isa leading national provider of technical building services and solutions forthe commercial and industrial facilities market. We have over 2,200 Team Members, more than 67locations serving 22 states, and over 75 years of excellence deliveringProactive, World-Class Service.