|February 2, 2024
Bandai Namco Toys & Collectibles America Inc. is now hiring a new Digital Marketing Specialist to bring effective digital advertising to our E-Commerce "PREMIUM BANDAI USA".
In this position, you will play a critical role in developing our growth and presence in the U.S.A. Plan and coordinate the digital advertisement performance to distribute our products to many people in U.S.A. Not limited to adjusting and improving the basic digital advertisement, you'll research and verify the new digital ads or digital marketing tools.
To maximize advertisement performance and achieve the target and push forward, you may have the opportunity to communicate with members in Japan headquarter members in English
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Create and implement targeted advertising to drive membership acquisition and retention and maximize our E-Commerce sales.
* Plans and continuously monitor and analyze Ads and campaign performance to identify opportunities for improvement. Manage and control the affiliate marketing as well.
* Understanding online trends in customer behavior to generate insights to the greater business.
* Assist and support a Digital Marketing Strategist in the coordination of day-to-day tasks and campaigns.
* Build, test, deploy and analyze website marketing and promotional campaigns with the Ad agency.
* Communicate with a Digital Marketing Strategist and Ad agency. Instruct and manage the Ad agency in order to maximize Ad effect with Digital Marketing Strategist.
* Help manage web creatives for advertisement. Follow and support the request process and manage stakeholder communications
* Assist in organizing marketing campaign briefs and project management plans.
* Maintain campaign/project progress reports listing all ongoing projects, due dates, statuses, etc.
* Assist in competitor research and create the regular report.
* Payment and budget control. Comparison of budget and actual results.
Experience and Skills
- Social Media advertising and PPC experience (Required).
- Google AdWords certified (Preferred).
- Google Analytics Certification (Preferred).
- The knowledge of the legal restrictions or rules in the U.S.A for Ads and promotion (Preferred).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint).
- 3+ years of E-commerce experience.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, either in-house or at an Ads agency.
- Experienced in planning promotions with a digital marketing Ads agency.
- Experienced in planning digital advertisement, analyzing, and visualizing data, including SEM, paid social, display and video, affiliate, and retention channels.
- Experienced in using site analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Familiar with Japanese Animations (Preferred).
- Bachelor's degree required.
MENTAL , PHYSICAL, AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
White-collar office environment
Able to read both hardcopy and computer-based text
Daily lifting of 15 pounds
Some travel may b e required
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K