|February 2, 2024
|New York, NY
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team for Coloro in New York or London.
Salary range - $70,000 - 85,000
Who we are
We help businesses find their way and set up the future of color.
Coloro is the global authority on the future of color. The Coloro team is made up of experts with vast experience in the color, textile, fashion and creative industry. Having deep knowledge and understanding of the challenges that working with color brings, they are driven by the vision of aligning the industry with the future of color. Customers also love the connection Coloro has with WGSN, a brand they know and trust.
Are you an enthusiastic results-orientated marketer looking for your next opportunity? If yes, please read on further.
Coloro has big plans. Our globally recognised brand, WGSN Coloro is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead, to join our global team as we disrupt the way the world thinks about color.
Based in New York or London, you will become part of our small, dynamic team focussed on establishing the Coloro brand as the new color standard for creative industries.
At Coloro, we believe in creative freedom and that anyone can realize their creative potential. We also believe that you need the right tools to do so. Which is why we created Coloro.
This is why this role will give you the opportunity to translate Coloro's unique positioning into effective digital marketing campaigns. You will have the ability to own marketing across channels, build a plan that you believe in and deal directly with senior leaders to make things happen. You will have autonomy over the plan and will be able to see your ideas come to life.
Despite its global footprint, Coloro has a small and passionate team committed to disrupting the industry. This is a team that values engagement, transparency and partnership so the best way to be successful is to be engaged, organized and dynamic. We are excited by solving problems, so finding creative ways to make things work is part of our DNA.
Ideally you will be naturally entrepreneurial, creative and able to work independently with minimal supervision. You will be flexible, a strong communicator and an excellent and compelling copywriter .
- Develop and lead on the marketing plan for Coloro to deliver against the commercial goals
- Own the coordination and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Mapping asset journeys across digital channels (owned, paid and organic), creating innovative and engaging copy in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Partnering with other teams (internally and externally) to run multi-channel campaigns in local and global markets.
- Use account-based marketing to convert the top target pursuit accounts and grow their supply chain network
- Plan, execute and optimize the marketing campaigns for all Coloro digital and in-person events (including owned and third-party partnerships), tradeshows and roundtables productively and efficiently, using industry best practices.
- Hands on management of Coloro's CRM platform (Hubspot) to build and manage leads
- Develop reporting tools to continually evaluate the effectiveness of all promotional and campaign activity, and proactively make recommendations for future opportunities.
- Work on regional PR requests (outbound & inbound activities) with the aim to grow brand awareness in top tiers media.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Experience building highly effective and commercially aligned sales and marketing plans
- Proven experience in field marketing within a B2B environment, including both physical and digital events.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot plus a desire to better understand the potential to use technology to reach prospective clients.
- Experience with SEM, including the use of biddable media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram), Linkedin Sales Navigator and Google ads.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and planning skills. Communication and teamwork are trademarks of our team and we rate their importance as paramount.
Ascential's supporting beliefs
- Focus: we ruthlessly prioritise and always keep things simple
- All in: once we commit we deliver, with a clear focus on outcome
- Trustworthiness, transparency & openness: transparency inspires trust & empowers
- Be creative: we are smart, pro-active innovators
- Facts: we always use data & insight to inform our work
- Empathy: we can be relied upon for fairness and consideration
- No silos: one team, one face, one reputation
What we offer
Our UK benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell up to 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness, and the Ascential Shares Scheme - opt in
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
Our US benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- Paid Time Off - 15 days of vacation per year with an additional day for each year of service up to 20 days.Ascential also observes the 12 Federal holidays.We also offer 6 weeks of paid Parental Leave.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - allows employees to save and
invest for their own retirement on a tax deferred basis.Ascential
matches 50% of the first 6% contributed by employees.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with Aetna
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability - all
eligible employees receive coverage at no cost
- Mental Health - Ascential provides many ways for employees to
access mental health care including an Employee Assistance Program and inpatient, outpatient and virtual care if enrolled in an Aetna medical plan
- US Stock Purchase Plan - all eligible employees can save for a two-
year period to buy Ascential shares at a 15% discount
An inclusive culture is one of our key priorities. We want our people to truly be themselves and thrive. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas, different strengths and perspectives & reflect the global audience we work with.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We're a company built around our people - and we're committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?Find out more on what our