|December 20, 2023
Reporting to the Director, CRD Marketing & Events, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans for select Center For REALTOR Development (CRD) credential programs. They are responsible for creating marketing plans and communications to recruit and retain designees and certification holders.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will also develop, execute, and manage social media content for all CRD products, designations, certificates, events, promotions, and courses, aligning with CRD marketing strategies.
The Digital Marketing Specialist has an exceptional understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels. They are a forward-thinking individual who can see and sell the big picture and has the ability to think creatively and innovatively. The Digital Marketing Specialist must excel at writing and be extremely detail orientated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communications to promote select CRD credential programs
- Write and manage promotional copy for print collateral, e-newsletters, social media, blogs, and websites
- Create and distribute engaging, inspirational, and useful content that connects with members and consumers tying back to select CRD credential programs
- Work with Director to develop new member benefits and maintain existing
- Track the success of marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including social media, search engines, and email marketing.
- Develop, execute, and manage social media posts for all CRD products, designations, certificates, events, promotions, and courses on CRD's LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram channels.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar.
- Assist with developing and executing social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and website traffic.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on social media metrics to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly
- Other duties, as assigned
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and content development.
- Exceptional writing & communication skills for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, or Illustrator preferred
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Strong member relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
The National Association of REALTORS (NAR) is a team of professionals dedicated to providing world-class service to over 1.5 million REALTORS working in the United States and around the world. The real estate industry is fast-paced and fast-changingeach year, our members participate in the sale, lease, and management of billions of dollars in real estate. As in every industry, our members' value proposition is constantly being challenged by innovation.
It is our mission to empower REALTORS as they preserve, protect and advance the right to real property for all. We cannot do that without the ideas, passion, and commitment from our talented employees. As our greatest assets, employees are offered their pick of competitive benefits/perks and flexible work options. Our most successful employees are committed to our Core Values, which are:
Putting members first
Advancing Diversity and Inclusion