|December 19, 2023
|Oklahoma City, OK
Job Title: Digital Channel Specialist Staff
Job Code: 129352
Grade: Exempt 53
Responsible for the development and effective use of digital channels, including web, mobile, SMS/MMS, social and email. Actively support, define and implement the digital requirements for all marketing programs.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
General responsibilities with standardized processes. Works under limited supervision. Resolves routine questions and problems. Refers the more complex issues to higher levels. Follows established procedures to accomplish requirements of job. Some latitude for deviation.
* Assist with the development of high-performing digital marketing programs, interfacing with all internal areas of marketing, IT, as well as with outside agencies, to achieve goals.
* Perform research, analysis, prioritization, development and execution of digital marketing campaigns and strategies to increase brand trust, site traffic and customer satisfaction.
* Manage email marketing campaigns, including: calendar oversight, laying out and sending of emails, A/B subject line testing, database segmentation, email sequencing and continual optimization for KPI's (open rate, CTR, conversion, CPC, etc.).
* Develop the knowledge, understanding and competency in digital marketing within the organization.
* Continually evaluate the timely adjustment of digital marketing strategies and plans to meet changing marketing and competitive conditions.
* Understand and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) measurements and monitoring methodologies.
* Help develop and implement strategies to support the alignment of business strategy with digital strategy.
* Suppport the management and goal setting of interactive, paid search, natural search, display, email, mobile, and affiliates.
* Perform in-depth analysis of channel conversion, selling and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
* Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology; provide insightful analysis and recommendation, lead implementation and execution.
* Drive results through defining and delivering digital marketing KPIs; leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the customer in new ways and to improve marketing ROI.
* Evaluate emerging trends and channels, identifying opportunities to improve OGE's external communications in the digital space.
* Support and maintain social media initiatives that include the use of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Information Technology or other related discipline, And 4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, digital communications, or related fields with expertise acquiring customers through digital channels.
* Most work is performed in an office environment.
* May be subject to extended periods sitting at a work station to perform work.
* Subject to operation of a personal computer for extended periods including using keyboard, mouse and viewing computer monitor.
* Subject to normal office noise levels.
* May be required to work non-standard hours to meet business needs which may include weekends and holidays.
* Some travel may be required.
SPECIAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
* All positions in which driving is an essential function of the job, regardless if the job code is marked safety sensitive or not, will also be included as safety sensitive. Individuals in positions in which driving is an essential function are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in OGE Energy Corp.'s Drug Testing Plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
* Understanding of the digital environment and evolving tools and platforms used to improve online presence.
* Able to translate trends into brand right business opportunities.
* Understanding of the digital landscape and how it is used to support and develop the brand.
* Knowledge of effective web design, optimized mobile experiences and information architecture.
* Knowledge of web analytics, tracking, determining conversion rates, key trends and areas for improvement.
* Ability to use tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up.
* Ability to execute short-term deliverables and long-term strategic initiatives; including budgeting.
* Ability to build relationships both within the organization and with external partners.
* Must be able to break through barriers and set direction.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across marketing and IT functions.
* Ability to balance research, strategy, planning, and execution.
* Leadership, analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with demanding time constraints.
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills and an ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines.
* Ability to benchmark digital activities against peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics to "get ahead of the curve".
HEALTH AND SAFETY (MEDICAL/DOT REQUIREMENTS)
* Pre-Employment Drug Screen
$57,366 - $76,502