|December 19, 2023
Summary of Job:
The Digital Marketing Specialist position will require you to work closely with our customers and other Digital Pharmacist teams in order to achieve the pharmacy's digital marketing goals. Will be responsible for creating and managing social media campaigns, contributing to campaign media strategy, identifying winning creative, listing and review management, and assisting in organic and paid posting efforts. This position will be based out of our headquarters is Austin, TX working in-office in a hybrid model with at least two days a week in office.
Description of Job Duties:
- Write and design creative, compelling Facebook ads and/or posts for pharmacies and publish with appropriate budget, audience, copy, etc.
- Use Tiger Pistol to oversee budget, execution, and quality control for client Facebook ads.
- Create copy and develop creative for organic social content
- Manage and schedule organic content calendar
- Audit input data for accuracy
- Create case studies on successful campaigns for company use
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and zoom call to discuss pharmacy goals and create a comprehensive marketing plan to achieve them.
- Analyze data and review success with customers while preparing suggestions for any campaigns that did not meet goals.
- Advise clients on strategies for making their advertising successful
- Complete special projects and responsibilities (i.e. help with internal employee trainings, assist with enterprise projects, etc)
- Complete assessment goal calls/trainings with customers to increase ROI and ensure they know how to be successful with their digital marketing product
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Knowledge and Special Skills:
- Experience with Display Advertising (Google ads, geofencing, facebook ads)
- Ability and desire to work in our Austin, TX office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability stay organized while juggling multiple priorities
- Capable of meeting project deadlines
- Interest in social media, marketing, and technology
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience with digital marketing preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Tiger Pistol, Photoshop or Canva preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Prior experience in the pharmacy industry preferred
Other Information About This Job:
- This job will be based in our HQ in Austin, TX.