|December 14, 2023
When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together.
As part of a Digital Demand Generation team - acting as internal agency - that supports all Regional Marketing Teams (i.e. internal clients) serving the globe, you will contribute to the successful development and delivery of effective and measurable regional and territory-focused digital marketing activities to build meaningful new business opportunities and customer relationships. This includes channel usage of up to - and is not limited to - paid search and display, programmatic advertising, ABM advertising, and paid social with the support of 3rd party agencies and/or in-house specialists.
Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, you will support all of the Turnitin organisation's portfolio of products in achieving revenue targets by providing a first-class digital marketing service that meets and exceeds the expectations of colleagues and customers.
- Minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience in B2B marketing with a focus on paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and campaign development, execution and measurement in a technology company
- Recent experience within a similar industry initiating and supporting digital marketing lead gen and customer engagement activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or proven equivalent experience.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of paid social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Intermediate working knowledge of paid search and display platforms (Google Ads)
- Intermediate working knowledge of Pay Per Click (PPC) strategies, media purchasing, programmatic display, ABM strategies
- Intermediate knowledge of marketing automation systems (ideally Pardot)
- Basic knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Basic knowledge and experience using a CMS
- Ability to plan and execute multiple integrated marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels that align with the brand and generates engagement
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills across departments, hierarchy, and within a global organisation.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing topics
- Self-motivated and committed
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Organised and focused
- High attention to detail
- Love learning and developing new skills
- Experience and knowledge of the education technology sector welcome
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The expected annual base salary range for this position is: $63,017/year to $105,028/year. This position is bonus eligible / commission-based.
As a Remote-First company, actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if extended, and is determined by work location and a range of other relevant factors, including but not limited to: experience, skills, degrees, licensures, certifications, and other job-related factors. Internal equity, market and organizational factors are also considered.
Total Rewards @ Turnitin
Turnitin maintains a Total Rewards package that is competitive within the local job market. People tend to think about their Total Rewards monetarily - solely as regular pay plus bonus or commission. This is what they earn in exchange for what they do. However, Turnitin delivers more than just these components. Beyond the intrinsic rewards of making a difference in the lives of educators, administrators, learners and researchers around the world, and thriving in an organization that is free of politics and full of humble, inclusive and collaborative teammates, the extrinsic rewards at Turnitin include generous time off and health and wellness programs that offer choice and flexibility and provide a safety net for the challenges that life presents from time to time. In our Remote-First approach to collaborating, you are also able to work the way that best fits your style and situation - whether that be remote, in one of our offices/rented spaces, or hybrid.
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Remote First Culture
- Health Care Coverage*
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 4 Self-Care Days per year
- National Holidays*
- 2 Founder Days + Juneteenth Observed
- Paid Volunteer Time*
- Charitable contribution match*
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement/Home Office Equipment*
- Access to Modern Health (mental health platform)
- Parental Leave*
- Retirement Plan with match/contribution*
* varies by country
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.