|December 14, 2023
|Blue Springs, MO
Integrity is one of the nation's leading independent distributors of life, health and wealth insurance products. With a strong insurtech focus, we embrace a broad and innovative approach to serving agents and clients alike. Integrity is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are - in person, over the phone or online. Integrity's employees support hundreds of thousands of independent agents who serve the needs of millions of clients nationwide. For more information, visit IntegrityMarketing.com.
Heartland Financial Group, an Integrity company in Blue Springs, MO, is looking for a Digital Marketer to create content for email, web, and social channels, track and report metrics, and present data-based insights to maximize results. The Digital Marketer contributes to the business by:
- Working with the creative team to plan, ideate, create, and execute tactical digital/social marketing campaigns.
- Pulling and compiling metrics, presenting reports, and using data-based insights to guide ongoing adjustments to digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing design templates for digital/social platforms.
- Supporting sales team via digital prospecting (LinkedIn and Search), email marketing, social media, etc.
- Collaborating closely with team members with varying backgrounds and proficiencies to develop sales and marketing materials and implement associated strategies.
- Planning and managing social media advertisements.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, including SEO, to improve organic rankings.
- Partnering with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Automating marketing workflows where possible.
- Serving as the subject-matter expert for paid ads platforms, SEO, and email marketing.
- Ensure all campaigns have structured conversion tracking set-up (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager) for reporting purposes.
- Generating weekly/monthly reporting with critical insights on what's working, what we've changed, and recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital and social marketing. Please be prepared to share examples of your work.
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating marketing campaigns, including SEO, tracking performance, and reporting results.
- Impeccable attention to detail and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- A positive and self-motivated team player, willing to jump in and help where needed.
- Committed to staying current on email, social, and digital marketing best practices.
Integrity offers you the opportunity to start a career in a family-like environment that is rewarding and cutting edge. Why? Because we put our people first! At Integrity, you can start a new career path at company you'll love, and we'll love you back. We're proud of the work we do and the culture we've built, where we celebrate your hard work and support you daily.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with tons of professional opportunities for you to accelerate your career. Integrity offers our people a competitive compensation package, including benefits that make work more fun and give you and your family peace of mind.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities