|December 12, 2023
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about planning, creating, and executing digital marketing strategies? Are you constantly trying to learn about the hot new marketing trends? Do you sprinkle emojis throughout your copy? Then this might be the job for you!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at our agency, you would be creating digital marketing campaigns across various channels to bolster our client’s marketing goals. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to swing big and try out new marketing strategies to figure out what new trends are worth it. You should be a self-starter, team player, excellent communicator, and great with time management. If you're ready to dive into the wonderful world of digital marketing, we'd love to have you on board.
- Plan, create, and send email marketing campaigns for our clients
- Determine and own email marketing KPIs and reporting
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy and content creation
- Define and track important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest email and social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Content Studio, Stripo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mautic, Canva, and more
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Deliver work on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Document processes in order to optimize how we spend our time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field OR 1-3 years experience in a marketing role
- Email newsletter development experience
- Social media management experience, including content creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Willingness to learn! Since we provide services in the latest that marketing technology has to offer, a willingness to learn and adapt are important
Experience with any of the following skills is not required but certainly a bonus!
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, or Google Search Console
- Meta Ads, Tiktok Ads, or Programmatic Ads
- SEO, Content Strategy, Writing blogs and press releases
- Adobe Creative Suite
Vacation Days + 9-company holidays
Health Insurance, Simple IRA
Flexible work-from-home policy
We are a marketing and web design agency with purpose. Whether helping public health organizations grow their authority, promoting healthy living and family fun, or creating a world with less pollution, Ayokay works with brands and organizations that make the world a happier, healthier place.
Our offering includes web design & development, SEO & content strategy, custom application development, and fully integrated marketing campaigns, including PPC/web/social advertising, geofence advertising, social media, content marketing, email marketing and more.
Ayokay is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture. Ayokay encourages all qualified people to apply, regardless of disability, sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, or veteran status.
Our Core Values
- Creative: We think big, collaborate, and listen – let’s make stuff with purpose.
- Curious: We are smart, savvy, and always learning – anything is possible.
- Committed: We are trusted, approachable, and results-oriented – we are your champion.