|December 11, 2023
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the Esker website, landing pages, forms, and other digital content for lead generation and product sales. You will apply your experience in SEO, website management and UX to define, implement, and optimize Esker's website design and digital content strategies to drive audience engagement, reduce friction, drive up conversion rates, drive down bounce rates, and improve search rankings – all while creating a seamless experience for website visitors with the goal of converting those visitors into Esker customers.
The ideal candidate has a passion for website, has prior B2B website management and SEO experience, is a strategic thinker and an analytical marketer who understands the fundamental elements that build website digital traffic and converts those visitors into qualified leads. You need to have an aptitude to quickly learn the digital tools in our tech stack and quick to both problem- solve and execute.
*This is a hybrid role, and candidate must be able to come to the Middleton, WI office two to three times per week.*
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Flexible work schedule, summer hours, and work from home options
- Profit sharing options
- Paid time off for community outreach and volunteer opportunities
- Yearly stipend for employee wellness, hobbies, or educational activities
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Present digital recommendations to the corporate team in France
- Plan, execute and manage all tests and changes to Esker's website (Drupal) and blog (WordPress)
- Manage paid advertisement strategy
- Manage on-demand video platform and website video presence
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize website traffic and conversions
Think you're Esker's ideal candidate? Here's what we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years experience in SEO and digital marketing in a B2B environment (preferably high tech)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, namely search engine optimization and website development
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Bing campaigns
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and Drupal
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and email templates
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM system (salesforce.com) preferred
Who We Are
Established in 1985, Esker has grown into a leading provider of AI-driven process automation software with over 650 employees and 1,400 customers worldwide. Companies such as Arizona Cardinals Football Club, Whirlpool, Sony, Trek, Heineken, and many more use our cloud-based solutions to run more efficient and cost-effective business processes, improve customer and supplier relationships, increase employee productivity and morale, and enhance global visibility, scalability and compliance. Esker operates in five continents with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and two U.S. locations in Madison, WI, and Denver, CO.
Come as You Are
Esker is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to maintaining an inclusive and mutually respectful work environment. We do not discriminate against any qualified applicants on the basis of: race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, disability, medical history, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $81,500 + incentive
Compensation details: 65000-81500 Yearly Salary