|December 10, 2023
We are hiring for our subsidiary Trove Nutrition!
A career at Trove Brands is not about punching the clock. It's about embracing exciting and fast-paced opportunities that sharpen your skills, drive innovation, and play an integral role in growing our global reach. Your work will not only impact the company, it will impact the lives of millions of people around the world. When you step up to a career at Trove, you step up to cutting-edge excellence. You sign up for bold action and invigorating synergy. You agree to face-and break through-new challenges every single day.
Trove Nutrition is actively seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in the continued success of the Owala brand on our direct-to-consumer website and channels. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and contribute to growing the brand's D2C marketing success. Your focus will be on developing and executing digital marketing strategies that resonate with our audience and drive brand growth.
- Implement and execute digital marketing strategies developed in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Drive the creation of engaging, brand-aligned website and ad content across multiple digital channels, collaborating with creative teams and external agencies.
- Monitor campaign performance using KPIs and analytics tools, providing regular reports to the team.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on data-driven analysis to inform future digital marketing tactics.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and introduce innovative ideas for the brand to explore.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive brand messaging and a unified online customer journey.
- You will be working on SEO, Email, Paid ads, SMS marketing, and CRO (conversion rate optimization) campaigns.
We seek employees who are adept at contributing their personal expertise to a collaborative work environment. For this role, we're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing, preferably in e-commerce/D2C brands.
- Proven track record of innovation and success in the digital marketing realm.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with digital marketing metrics and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative thinker with a customer-first mindset.
- Ability to solve problems and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing digital marketing environment.
Join Trove Nutrition as a Digital Marketing Specialist and be a key player in shaping the success of our Owala brand. If you're passionate about digital marketing and ready to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you!
Our culture is passionate, entrepreneurial, and energetic. We value innovation through collaboration. And while we work smart and hard, we also connect and celebrate with equal gusto. We host team-building activities, athletic events, and seasonal celebrations to foster community and reward accomplishments. Bottom line? You'll love it here.
Among the many benefits our team members enjoy are:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care
- 401k package with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Full indoor basketball/volleyball court
- Fully equipped fitness center (cardio, weights, functional fitness area, lockers and showers, etc.)
- Yoga studio
- Meditation/Nap room
- And much more!
Trove Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Phone calls regarding this position are not accepted.