|December 10, 2023
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future. Too often it's because they are employed by a company that doesn't offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
We're a high-growth tech company changing the retirement industry. We've raised $500M and are backed by leading investors. Most recently, by funding from BlackRock as well as many other top investors: TPG (The Rise Fund) with SoftBank led our Series D , Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing & Operations, the Growth Marketing Specialist is an essential role dedicated to the tactical coordination and execution of our digital marketing efforts. This role is hands-on, ensuring that digital initiatives are implemented effectively and efficiently. Collaborating closely with the growth marketing and operations teams, the Growth Marketing Specialist will be instrumental in supporting a range of go-to-market tasks, enhancing our brand's online presence, and ensuring seamless digital experiences for our users. Your passion for continuous learning and drive to stay updated with the latest growth marketing trends will be instrumental in contributing to our organization's growth trajectory.
What you get to do every day
- Coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns across email, web, chat, social, and review sites.
- Build and maintain humaninterest.com through our content management system.
- Collaborate with the growth marketing and operations teams to drive key go-to-market initiatives.
- Analyze and optimize digital initiatives for effectiveness and efficiency using tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics.
- Ideate, build and report on website experiments, A/B tests and personalization.
- Launch and optimize paid media campaigns in Meta, Google Ads, Linkedin, and other platforms.
- Perform basic SEO optimizations in coordination with our Sr Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies.
- Stay updated with industry trends, implementing best practices in our marketing strategies.
What you bring to the role
- 1-2 years of experience in growth or digital marketing.
- A hands-on approach with a strong understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Passion for continuous learning and staying updated with the latest marketing trends.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- A results-driven mindset, with a focus on ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing initiatives.
Where you will work
- Our new office in Lindon, Utah
- Hybrid, in office 1-3 days per week
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It's an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Culture - Our operating principles define how we come together as a team to do our work. They reflect Human Interest's unique view on what's important and what's right. Documenting this core aspect of our culture helps employees make good decisions on their own. It also helps candidates considering career opportunities critically evaluate whether they will thrive at Human Interest.
- Customer obsession
- Long-term orientation
- Autonomous and accountable teams
- An escalating bar for talent and performance
- Fundamental optimism
Compensation - At Human Interest, there are a number of factors that are used to determine the appropriate pay range for each position. We take into account the cost of labor for each position in various markets across the US. The base salary for this position spans $47,175 - $77,625 and represents the minimum in our lowest geographic region to a maximum in our highest geographic region. The salary that we offer to a new employee within this range is based on their location within the US, their relevant job-related skills, and experience. At Human Interest, base salary is one component of the overall Total Rewards package. Depending on the position, additional compensation components such as bonus, commission, and equity may be offered. All of our employees are offered a robust suite of physical, financial and mental wellness benefits.
- A great 401(k) plan: Our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation (immediately vested) and $0 plan fees
- Top-of-the-line health plans, as well as dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Lyra - Enhanced Mental Health Support for Employees and dependents
- Carrot - Fertility healthcare and family forming benefits
- Candidly - Student loan resource to help you and your family plan, borrow, and repay student debt
- Monthly work-from-home stipend; annual wellness stipend
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev'ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company offsites
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
We're a great place to work (but don't take our word for it)
Here's a list of our awards and accolades:
- Certified as a Great Place To Work (2023)
- Best Places to Work by Built In (2023)
- A Top Company by Y Combinator (2020-2023)
- America's Best Startup Employers by Forbes (2020-2022)
- Inc. Fastest Growing Companies (2021)
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company's security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures