|December 9, 2023
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialistfor a large CPG brand in Illinois.Have an interest in digital marketing and analytics, social media marketing and/or strategic communication? This position is for you!
This will be ahybrid schedule, with three days/week onsite in the Naperville, Illinois area.
Digital Marketing SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Create digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers
- Optimize the business website to increase online traffic
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or similar field
- Experience with leading and managing social media marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of email, newsletters, push notification and display advertising campaigns
- Ability to use SEO, SEM and marketing databases for promotional purposes
- Understanding of landing pages optimization, user funnels and A/B testing
- Proficiency in using website analytics tools, ad serving tools and marketing software
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over twodecades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, fromentry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and ExecutiveSearch. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across allindustries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularlycontribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to nationalnews outlets.
LaSalle Network is looking to hire an Associate Brand Manager for one of the largest CPG companies in Chicago! As an Associate Brand Manager, you will support the larger brand team in delivering volume and profit objectives with the company’s large, chain customers. You will have ownership and... Apply Now
LaSalle Network has partnered with a nostalgic brand in hiring a Production Designer. This role gives you the opportunity to work in-house with the Creative Director on projects for all corporate creative assets. This position has flexibility but may require three days in the office per week. The... Apply Now
LaSalle Network is a leading staffing, recruiting, and culture firm headquartered in Chicago, IL. With a commitment to building strong, lasting relationships, we connect talented professionals with dynamic companies across various industries. Our team is dedicated to fostering a positive workplace... Apply Now
As a Graphic Designer & Videographer, you will not only develop conceptual ideas, but also visually bring those ideas to life across different touchpoints and mediums. This position calls for a highly collaborative team member with a creative spark, sophisticated design abilities, strong... Apply Now
We're on the lookout for a creative and versatile Integrated Designer to join our client’s dynamic team. As an Integrated Designer, you'll play a key role in translating brand vision into visually stunning and cohesive experiences across various platforms. From digital to print, you'll seamlessly... Apply Now