|December 8, 2023
Who We Are
For this role, you will be a part ofThe Beauty Bank,a shared services company serving multiple companies in a variety of industries.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and optimizing acquisition and retention marketing strategies across The Beauty Bank brand portfolio. Leveraging an in-depth understanding of digital platforms and tools, as well as a passion for the beauty industry, this support role will drive online brand awareness, engagement, and conversion. The successful candidate will combine creativity and analytical acumen to enhance the brand's digital presence and consumer relationships.
- Manage day-to-day campaign optimizations and communications with internal/external teams and agencies to ensure performance is consistent with revenue, engagement, performance and ROAS targets across the brand portfolio.
- Support reporting and analysis of information from various data sources and implement findings/insights to drive a cost-effective acquisition strategy through growth channels.
- Create and manage media test calendar and cadence to expand channel reach needed to capture incremental volume.
- Support channel audience targeting and strategy through campaign execution.
- Leverage reporting and data insights to further drive acquisition and ROI efficiencies.
- Assist in forecasting and creating KPI benchmarks as they relate to annual business targets.
- Support planning and execution of digital marketing expansion into new channels.
- Monitor channel and competitive landscape to develop brand best practices as they relate to acquisition and retention marketing.
- Manage end-to-end email production, including campaign editing, scheduling, segmentation, asset production, and post-deployment analysis.
- Manage and develop the SMS program: segmentation, deployment, and analytics.
- Coordinate the email/SMS marketing calendar with main stakeholders, such as brand marketing and creative teams.
- Develop and optimize triggered email campaigns, and lifecycle flows maximizing engagement and revenue
- Assist in developing customer segmentation and personalization strategies and execute through email initiatives.
- Own the process of briefing and routing assets to internal and external partners as needed to ensure consistency across messaging and execution timing.
- Employ out-of-the-box thinking to create and identify new business opportunities to drive brand awareness and revenue growth.
- Partner cross-functionally with Ecommerce, Creative, Merchandising and Brand Marketing to ensure consistency in communication and priority across digital marketing activations.
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing with experience in third-party marketing technologies and platforms.
- Experience in Google Analytics, third-party reporting tools, and external media agencies.
- Strong analytical sense with proven ability to digest data and translate into actionable insights.
- Capacity to think “outside of the box” with a test & learn state of mind.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize initiatives with high ROI while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced competitive landscape.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across groups.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Competitive 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Summer Fridays)
- Free Shuttle Service to and from NYC and the office
- Daily subsidized meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Beauty Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.