|Published||December 6, 2023|
|Location||San Antonio, TX|
Job Description and Requirements
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of a team responsible for managing and maintaining online and digital initiatives, including (but not limited to): external and internal company websites, email marketing and communications to RBFCU members, search engine optimization/marketing and other digital initiatives that support RBFCU's marketing strategy and contribute to the credit union's overall business objectives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain website content including landing pages, forms and documents, via content management system (CMS) to keep information up-to-date and within regulatory compliance requirements.
- Manage projects or collaborate with teams within the Marketing Department and across the credit union to design and build new website content or enhance existing content to optimize user experience. Coordinate the review and approval of content when project managing.
- Build and execute automated, personalized email templates and campaigns for Marketing Teams to keep RBFCU members informed of new products, promotions and important account information, consistently testing new formats, deliverability/open tactics and offers.
- Work with teams and departments across the credit union to understand the company's digital needs and identify opportunities to utilize existing tools and resources to simplify, eliminate, create or automate processes.
- Develop analytical reports to track results for website or email marketing campaigns, and identify actionable insights and trends to drive future changes to member experience and/or generate additional marketing opportunities through A/B testing, conversion/win tracking, etc.
- Leverage SEO/SEM best practices to improve website and increase page ranking and visibility in paid and organic search. Experience with an SEO platform, Google Ads and/or Bing Ads is a plus.
- Build, launch and optimize paid digital media campaigns to meet line of business objectives.
- Integrate and maximize the functionality of current digital platforms and evaluate opportunities to implement new systems and gain efficiencies. Communicate effectively with external vendors and colleagues at all levels of the organization to direct or support web/digital enhancement implementations.
- Ensure that Marketing and Communications deliverables follow RBFCU corporate brand guidelines and maintain brand voice and message across all platforms.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the latest developments in digital marketing, Google Analytics, search engine optimization and other forms of digital communication.
- All other duties as assigned. Note: Essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of relevant work experience required
- Strong working knowledge of website design and maintenance using a CMS, including basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with an email marketing platform. Marketo experience a plus. Must be familiar with email best practices including coding, subject lines, messaging, database management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with analytics (tracking, performance-scoring, reporting, etc.) of website and email metrics, with an ability to deep dive into metrics when required. Google Analytics (or similar analytics platform), Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console experience and/or certification a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Energetic with a high attention to detail
- Experience with data analysis (tracking, performance-scoring, reporting, etc.)
- Previous email marketing, marketing automation and/or social media experience will be highly considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.