|Published||December 3, 2023|
Adroit Advanced Technologies, Inc.
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies aligned with the organization's goals.
- Analyze target audience demographics, conduct market research, and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to create comprehensive plans that maximize online presence and achieve marketing objectives.
- Manage digital advertising campaigns by planning, executing, and optimizing across various platforms, such as search engines, social media, display networks, and mobile advertising.
- Optimize websites and digital content for better visibility in search engine results pages.
- Develop and manage content marketing strategies, including creating engaging blog posts, articles, social media content, videos, and other digital assets. brand awareness and drive customer engagement.
- Assist with social media channels, create social media campaigns, and develop social media content calendars.
- Engage with the audience, respond to inquiries, monitor social media trends, and analyze social media analytics to optimize social media performance and increase brand visibility.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, emerging technologies, and digital marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as graphic designers, content writers, developers, and marketing managers.
- Communicate marketing goals, coordinate campaign activities, and ensure effective teamwork to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field preferred or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
Beacon Mobility is a growing family of companies committed to serving the diverse needs of our customers. Experienced, compassionate, and inspired, we take pride in our ability to create customized, mobility-based solutions that empower people to get where they need to go. Our purpose is simple - MOBILITY WITHOUT LIMITS: Transporting people to live, learn, and achieve. We are dedicated to providing those we serve with the opportunities, resources, and support to confidently move ahead. We support safe, compassionate, and inclusive environments that provide our communities with the mobility solutions they need to flourish and succeed. Backed by nearly 70 years of experience, Beacon Mobility operations can be found in Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois and Minnesota providing support to over 10,000 employees in over 1,300 communities through the delivery of Paratransit and School Bus services leveraging a fleet of over 6,500 vehicles.