|Published||November 26, 2023|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
Digital Marketing Specialist
As a fast-growing organization that is pioneering the use of AI, Rhombus is seeking an adaptive, flexible, creative, and highly motivated colleague who can drive multiple digital marketing campaigns, improve SEO across the board, and develop digital marketing assets. The Digital Marketing Specialist leads efforts to grow Rhombus' brand awareness, expand audience reach, and increase engagement with existing audiences across digital marketing channels. A significant aspect of this role will be in designing and successfully implementing SEO roadmaps.
We need someone who can connect deeply with Rhombus leadership, Marketing, Operations, Recruitment, Business Development, and our HR team, and then design and successfully implement campaigns that will maximize our web presence and brand based on evolving needs.
This position requires a savvy digital communicator with SEO experience to create and execute marketing communications across all media channels, including but not limited to; website, social media, blog posts, email communications, etc. leading to an increase in Rhombus' overall visibility, client adoption, results, and sense of value from partnering with Rhombus!
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, creative and detail-oriented professional, working as a strong team-player and playing a lead role in the development and execution of key marketing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Rhombus' Director of Digital Marketing toensure the integrity of Rhombus brand in all communications, digital assets, social media, and other marketing and branding material.
- Continuously improve organic search optimization and ROI maximization, and identify and monitor SEO key performance indicators. You'll be responsible for presenting metrics and learnings to Rhombus' leadership and the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Lead the development of strategic SEO roadmaps; You'll be responsible for the implementation of SEO tactics that are data-driven and to be measured against business goals: organic growth, return visitors, time on page, # of pages viewed, acquisition and engagement, and conversion.
- Develop and execute creative strategies to optimize online and offline marketing via campaigns, website, social media, blog posts, email communications, etc.
- Candidate is expected to work across multiple internal groups to plan, create, and publish engaging content. We want you to own the strategy, timeline, and creative briefs, and reporting for all digital projects (site and social) from conception to execution!
- Use market research, online trends and analytics to become an expert in understanding consumer and client behavior and mindset and serve those needs with conviction.
- Collaborate across Rhombus' internal teams to deliver product and consumer assets required for production and oversee all elements of production.
- Identify appropriate media vehicles for promoting Rhombus' presence via blogposts, press releases, articles written by Rhombus' partners and network, etc.
- Contribute copywriting skills to marketing and programming efforts.
- A BA/BS/BFA in Business, Journalism, Graphic Design, English, or similar degree is preferred
- 3 to 5 years' experience in digital and/or content marketing, delivering consumer-focused experiences online
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize & drive business outcomes through SEO, particularly in a large, multi-faceted and fast-paced environment
- Expertise of SEMrush, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Tag Manager, PageSpeed Analysis, link analysis, Conductor and more
- Knowledge in Structured Data/Json and strong knowledge of HTML (including ARIA/accessibility, OG metatags, structured data), CSS, XML and JSON sitemaps, and page optimization techniques and technologies
- In-depth experience with website analytical tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Be able to work well in a collaborative team environment and complete work independently
- Must be a US Citizen as obtaining US Government clearance is a requirement
- This is a multi-faceted digital marketing role, but, in your heart, you are a born storyteller
- Influence and guide others in the development of rapidly evolving online strategies to support authentic communication and effective campaigns.
- Conceptual, creative thinker who can thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven abilities in writing, proofreading and editing essential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Palo Alto, CA