|Published||November 26, 2023|
|Location||North Miami Beach, FL|
The Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing, will lead day-to-day operations, focusing on identifying, attracting, and engaging guests for Crystal. This role involves spearheading strategies across various channels, including paid (search, social, display, and streaming), email marketing, SEO, and website updates. The primary goal is to capture guest interest and establish an initial relationship with the brand. As a key team member, you'll collaborate with the global Brand Marketing team, utilizing CRM and analytics systems for program optimization and data-supported reporting. Additionally, you'll play a crucial role in annual budgeting, ensuring adherence and adjusting based on available data for optimization.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage, monitor, and optimize paid media campaigns (e.g., paid search, paid social, display) through digital agency to ensure business benchmarks and KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing to develop digital marketing plan that layers into the annual overarching global marketing roadmap.
- Together with digital marketing agency, analyze and evaluate end-to-end lead generation and conversion processes using tools such as Google Analytics or agency reporting platforms.
- Manage traditional email marketing program, producing and managing stakeholder deliverables on a weekly basis.
- Create audience segments and develop an automated messaging strategy catered to the unique opportunities of each segment.
- Liaise with central marketing team to implement CRM strategies and customer journeys.
- Together with global Brand Marketing team, develop and communicate written creative briefs for use by outside agencies, freelancers, or in-house creative teams.
- Support website updates as needed with use of company content management system.
- Coordinate with social media team on executing social campaigns and assist with developing landing pages, tracking tags and digital ads.
- Maintain digital marketing budgets to ensure successful delivery of lead pipeline and guest experience KPIs.
- Report on monthly digital marketing initiatives by measuring ROIs and KPIs.
- Maintain key strategy calendars to provide cross functional visibility into day-to-day digital activities.
- Perform daily QA and necessary testing prior to digital launches.
- Conduct consistent competitive analysis and monitor industry trends.
- Directly manage specific projects and programs, as assigned.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to all aspect of job functions.
- Position requires imagination, originality, and talent in the marketing field.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Works in a typical office environment with quiet-to-moderate noise generated by computer printer, fax machine and light traffic. Traveling may be required.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, and reaching. May require lifting or pushing up to 25 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, the telephone, and other office equipment.
Expected Hours of Work
The position is fulltime and frequently requires working additional time outside of normal business hours.
Education: bachelor's degree in marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field preferred
Experience: 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or related. In-house experience a plus.
- Experience with email marketing best practices and building digital marketing campaigns.
- Fluent with Google Analytics or any other web analytics tools.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing objectives and KPIs, with a focus on demand generation, lead generation, and customer relationship management.
- Experience measuring lead generation and brand awareness campaigns using paid search, display, and social on platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- General understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience with A/B testing and interpreting results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and project management software's like Monday.com.
- Team player with a positive attitude who works well cross-functionally.
- Resourceful, creative self-starter who takes initiative to learn processes and get things done with little supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are priority - start-up experience a plus.