|November 25, 2023
Continuously recognized as one of South Carolina's Best Places to Work and ranked the #1 Company to Sell for by Selling Power Magazine two years running, AMAROK (formerly known as Electric Guard Dog) is the Nation's leader the industry and the Ultimate Perimeter Security! Our unique and technically advanced electric fence reliably stops theft and other criminal activity by guarding our customers' property and assets 24/7/365.
The Marketing team is the owner of the AMAROK brand, responsible for educating the market and curbing our awareness issue and generating high-quality inbound leads that generate sales. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the company's overall search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) strategy. It covers a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy. You will work with our digital marketing partner to scale quickly and ensure we yield high-quality results. The yearly compensation range for this position is $60,000-$75,000.
Essential Job Functions
- Plan, develop and implement AMAROK's SEO strategy.
- Build and maintain an organic SEO and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Work with content specialists to implement keywords, optimize web content and social media, and create new content pieces.
- Deliver PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks based on analysis.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, PPC initiatives, and campaigns.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and present progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Monitor budget and ad spend to ensure optimizing spend for ROI.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO, PPC and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Extensive understanding of attribution and tracking from digital efforts into CRM and Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot, etc).
- 2-3 years of experience on search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and SEO
- Proficient with hands on experience working in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Excel or Google Sheets, and other performance marketing tools
- Experience with Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, or other paid social and display networks
AMAROK driven by our companies' core values and we strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our career opportunities. We value the culture our company has created and take pride in the career advancement opportunities offered to our employees. Furthermore, I employees enjoy these offered benefits:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) with Gap Assist
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Short & Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125)
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Matching 401K retirement plan
- Career advancement
- Bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO
Our recruiting experience is digital! AMAROK is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.